You understand and agree that we (“Mindmatters”) are in possession of information that identifies you (“Personal Information”) and that we may use the Personal Information to:
- You understand and agree that we (“Mindmatters”) are in possession of information that identifies you (“Personal Information”) and that we may use the Personal Information to:
- open, administer and service this Agreement;
- to develop and improve our products;
- update our records;
- to identify which of our products, or others’ products might interest you.
We will keep your Personal Information confidential and only give it to others for the above purposes, including:
- to our agents and subcontractors, acting for us, to use for the purpose of operating our business and obtaining payment in terms of this Agreement;
- to share information via organisation/s which provides a centralised application matching service which it collects from and about applications, for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud;
- to financial institutions or payment distribution agencies for purposes of payment processing;
- unless You opt out by emailing us or in the opt out box in the Application, to third parties who may use it to contact You by email, telephone, mail, SMS or other method permitted by law in relation to offers they feel might interest You.
Your Personal Information may also be used for other purposes for which you give your permission or when required by any relevant law.